Friday, January 18, 2008

A Squeeze Page is One of the Most Important Keys to $15,000 Per Month Income Online

You've got to build a squeeze page. I talked about this earlier. The reason I'm successful today - if I had to point to one thing online, besides my faith and my mindset, but something tangible online - it's the squeeze page.

I force everybody to get onto my list to get anything from me. I mean think about it, every one of you that's on this phone call today would not be on this call if you weren't on my list. You wouldn't have stumbled on my website today. You probably weren't looking for information today about what we're talking about.

Six months ago, three months ago, two days ago, a year ago, some time you came to my website and you encountered that classic dilemma. How do I get more information from Sean Mize? And the only way was to give me your name and email address.

So every day I send you an email. Sometimes you delete them. sometimes you read them. Sometimes you buy, sometimes you don't. Sometimes you get on a free call. Sometimes you learn something. Sometimes it's something you've already learned. Sometimes you don't learn anything. But you're on my list and I'm constantly driving traffic with you.

You are representative people on my list, and you have to do the very same thing in your business. You're not going to make money driving traffic to a sales page. You're going to make money driving traffic to a squeeze page so you can develop a relationship with people.

Then once you have that relationship with people you can start finding out what they want.

To learn more, download my free guide, "How to Generate $15,000 Per Month Online"
here: http://www.secrets-of-internet-success.com/$15000permonthez1.html

No comments: